Clean Energy and Productivity Automation Masterclass
At this masterclass you’ll explore how to embrace clean growth and use digital technology and automation to lower energy costs, reduce your carbon footprint, and position yourself for clean growth in the new low carbon economy.
- How digital technology can transform manufacturing and engineering, increasing productivity and driving down carbon footprint.
- Using smart technology and data to increase efficiency
- How digital technology can open up new business and service model opportunities.
- How to use technology to automate processes and enable factory floor connectivity
- Process automation and IoT technology
- How IoT can improve asset performance and manage maintenance schedules
- The potential of robotics, 3D printing, artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual or augmented reality (VR/AR).
- How complex supply chains can be connected and managed through digital technology.
Technical topics covered:
- Introduction to automation
- Open & closed loop control automation
- Motor efficiency and speed control
- Field bus and sensor technology
- Retrofit of manufacturing cells
- Data analytics and asset optimisation
- Plant uptime & criticality index
- IoT Automation
- Process mapping
- Continuous improvement
Part of our Clean Growth Innovation Masterclasses series, covering a deep dive into Energy generation, storage, processes and automation and how to manage innovation.