The NEIRF is a competitive grants scheme focusing on the development of environmental projects in England that:
- help achieve one or more natural environmental outcomes from the 25-year environment plan
- have the ability to produce revenue from ecosystem services to attract and repay the investment
- produce an investment model that can be scaled up and reproduced
The grants are to help organisations:
- get support from professional advisors to develop your project, address barriers to investment and present an attractive case for potential investors
- build capability to attract financial investment into natural environment projects
- develop a market for ecosystem services (such as investment or trading platforms, codes for verifying benefits, aggregator vehicles)
Grant funding between £10,000 and £100,000
The closing date for applications is 26 March 2021.
Our clean growth funding search tool helps you find all the latest green business funding opportunities. It’s available to all Clean Growth UK members – if you’re not a member yet, you can join for free here.