Organisations can apply for a share of up to £3 million to develop technology components that help improve the efficiency of local energy systems.
- Competition opens: Monday 22 July 2019
- Competition closes: Wednesday 9 October 2019 12:00pm
The project’s total eligible costs must be between £100,000 and £500,000. It must:
- be collaborative unless led by a micro, small or medium sized enterprise (SME)
- include at least one SME if led by a larger business
- start by 1 April 2020 and end by 31 March 2022
- project work must be carried out in the UK and intend to exploit the results from or in the UK.