Would you like a clear strategy that enables you to communicate your offer effectively to customers, potential investors and other stakeholders in your business?
And would you like a top-notch, compelling pitch deck that helps you win support and investment?
Our South West Hub, Greentech South at the University of Portsmouth, is running this five-part workshop series for SME innovators.
- What an impactful pitch deck looks like and how to create one
- Pitfalls to avoid, such as intellectual property protection
- Your market positioning
- Communicating your offer and value proposition
- Innovation and new product launches
- The Dos and Don’ts of financial statements
- The importance of the team involved
You’ll join a cohort of like-minded businesses and a panel of experts to develop and hone this essential component of your growth strategy.
“It’s been so valuable for me to make the space and develop these skills.” Carl Busuttil-Reynaud, Race Led Technology
It’s free and delivered online.
The next cohort starts on Monday 4 July 2022