How to write the ultimate business plan
A robust business plan covers the crucial elements you need when taking a business idea to market. It will guide you on your journey and inspire confidence from investors, employees, and other key stakeholders.
At this workshop, you’ll learn how to create one and use it to get your business market- and funding-ready.
- The practical steps to making a strong business case
- How to develop a robust plan for customers, channels, revenues and relationships.
- Routes to market, marketing channels, customer research, and segmentation.
- Financial modelling for monetisation
- Pricing strategy
- Finding customers
- Practical learning with case studies
At the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Begin framing a route to market, commercialisation and pricing strategy.
- Create an action plan to target customers for sales or product development.
- Be aware and use research platforms to develop market and customer knowledge.
- Develop a financial model including profit and loss and cash flow statement.
This workshop will be delivered by Lawrie Chandler, Director of Edale and Clean Growth UK Strategic Advisor.
We’re able to provide this event free of charge with public funding. Please note the State aid value is approximately £200 per workshop.
Places are limited so please only register if you’re sure you can attend, so that as many businesses as possible can benefit from this workshop.
If you register for a ticket and are subsequently unable to attend, let us know as soon as possible by contacting us by email here
This workshop is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Low Carbon Across the South and East (LoCASE) programme. It is open to businesses across the UK.