Net Zero 360: Become a sustainability pioneer - February/March 2023 Cohorts
Net-zero is transforming business at a pace. Get left behind and you risk becoming irrelevant in the eyes of consumers, investors, and funders.
But where do you start? How do you work out what’s right for you? And how do you deal with the complex issues, such as supply chains and product lifecycles?
Enter Net Zero 360 – the UK’s first full-service net-zero business package.
It’s designed to take you from the first steps on your net-zero journey to becoming a bona fide sustainability pioneer. You get access to workshops, a rigorous carbon calculator, action-planning support, and university innovation expertise and facilities.
This three-part series of FREE workshops is where you get on.
You’ll get a solid grounding in net-zero business, with plenty of time built-in for you to ask questions and get tailored advice.
This online edition will run over two cohorts:
- Cohort 1 runs from 9.30am to 12.30pm on 20 and 27 February and 6 March 2023.
- Cohort 2 runs from 9.30am to 12.30pm on 22 February and 1 and 8 March 2023.
Some feedback from previous attendees:
“I have really enjoyed this course; it has been very insightful and useful for ideas of how to progress our sustainability program.”
“Brilliant course – fantastic facilitation by very credible presenters.”
“I found this course extremely useful, it has kick started our journey!”
Cohort 1: 9.30am to 12.30pm on 20 February 2023.
Cohort 2: 9.30am to 12.30pm on 22 February 2023.
- Greenhouse gases and human-caused climate change
- Terminology, including the key acts and targets
- Why calculate your carbon footprint?
- The quick wins
- Planning your next steps
Cohort 1: 9.30am to 12.30pm 27 February 2023.
Cohort 2: 9.30am to 12.30pm 1 March 2023.
- Carbon footprint in detail: scopes 1,2 and 3
- How to measure your footprint accurately
- Core business areas: energy, transport, water, waste
- Minimising the impact your products have
- Decarbonising your supply chain
- Introduction to the Carbon Calculator
Cohort 1: 9.30am to 12.30pm 6 March 2023.
Cohort 2: 9.30am to 12.30pm 8 March 2023.
- Create a net-zero roadmap
- Setting science-based targets
- Engaging your staff
- Taking it to the next level with innovation
- Net-zero business models
About the trainers
Adam Bastock is the founder of Small 99, a platform that breaks down the journey to net-zero into manageable steps and provides practical guidance on how business owners can reach net-zero quickly.
Laura Gelder-Robertson combines technical knowledge of net-zero with 20 years+ working cross-sector in innovation and positive behaviour change. She’s an assessor on the Cambridge Institute for Sustainable Leadership (CISL)’s Climate Change Business Net Zero Course and has designed a variety of net zero workshops.
We provide these workshops free of charge with public funding. The State aid value is approximately £900. Places are limited so please only register if you can attend. If you need to withdraw, let us know as soon as possible by email here.
These workshops are part funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Low Carbon Across the South and East (LoCASE) programme. They’re open to businesses across the UK.