Net Zero 360 Arun District
Net Zero 360: Free business sustainability course for Arun District
Solid green credentials attract customers, boost employee satisfaction, open the door to tender opportunities, and help convince investors of your long-term prospects.
Reducing waste, improving energy efficiency, and investing in renewable energy can also lower your operating costs and boost profits.
This FREE workshop, exclusively for businesses in Arun District, will help you get to grips with sustainability in your business.
- Measuring your current carbon footprint
- The most impactful sustainability steps you can take
- Creating a net zero action plan
It’s a free, two-part online workshop, taking place on 4 and 11 December, 10am – 1pm.
Some feedback from past attendees:
“I have really enjoyed this course; it has been very insightful and useful for ideas of how to progress our sustainability program.”
“Brilliant course – fantastic facilitation by very credible presenters.”
“I found this course extremely useful, it has kick started our journey!”
Workshop topics in detail:
- Climate change jargon busting
- Why bother?
- Understanding where your business’s carbon emissions come from
- Understanding what a carbon footprint measurement is
- Beyond carbon: a look at circular economy, reducing waste, and innovation
- Measuring your business’s carbon footprint, including energy and buildings, goods and services, waste, transport and more.
- Using a carbon calculator
- Creating a sustainability action plan for your business
- Support and funding available to put your plan into action
Book your free spot below before they run out!
This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It’s delivered in partnership with Arun District Council and the University of Brighton, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub.