Net Zero 360: Become a sustainability pioneer
Just like the digital revolution in the 2000s, net-zero is transforming business at a pace. Get left behind and you risk becoming irrelevant in the eyes of consumers, investors, and funders.
But where do you start? How do you work out what’s right for you? And how do you deal with the complex issues, such as supply chains and product lifecycles?
Enter Net Zero 360 – the UK’s first full-service net-zero business package.
It’s designed to take you from the first steps on your net-zero journey to becoming a bona fide sustainability pioneer, with every aspect of your business aligned to net-zero.
It gives you access to workshops, a rigorous carbon calculator, action-planning support, and university innovation expertise and facilities.
This three-part series of FREE workshops is where you get on.
The workshops will give you a solid grounding in net-zero business and introduce you to the Carbon Calculator.
- At each session there’ll be plenty of time built-in for you to ask questions and get tailored advice.
- There will also be the opportunity between sessions to ask those questions that inevitably only occur after the event (normally in the shower, walking the dog or at 2am in the morning).
There are two cohorts available, starting on either 20 June or 22 June
COHORT 1 STARTING 20 JUNE IS NOW SOLD OUT – SORRY
Cohort 1: Monday June 20, 9.30-12.30
Cohort 2: Wednesday June 22, 9.30 – 12.30
- Greenhouse gases and human-caused climate change
- Terminology, including the key acts and targets
- Why calculate your carbon footprint?
- The quick wins
- Planning your next steps
Cohort 1: Monday June 27, 9.30-12.30
Cohort 2: Wednesday June 29, 9.30 – 12.30
- Carbon footprint in detail: scopes 1,2 and 3
- How to measure your footprint accurately
- Core business areas: energy, transport, water, waste
- Minimising the impact your products have
- Decarbonising your supply chain
- Introduction to the Carbon Calculator
Cohort 1: Monday July 4, 9.30-12.30
Cohort 2: Wednesday July 6, 9.30 – 12.30
- Create a net-zero roadmap
- Setting science-based targets
- Engaging your staff
- Taking it to the next level with innovation
- Net-zero business models
These workshops form a series, so please make sure you can attend all three dates before booking.
About the trainers
Adam Bastock is the founder of Small 99, a platform that breaks down the journey to net-zero into manageable steps and provides practical guidance on how business owners can reach net-zero quickly. He’s also an eCommerce SEO Specialist, working with small companies advising on their marketing and business strategy to make them more profitable and fuel growth.
Laura Gelder-Robertson combines technical knowledge of net-zero with 20 years+ working cross-sector in innovation and positive behaviour change. She currently assesses on Cambridge Institute for Sustainable Leadership (CISL)’s Climate Change Business Net Zero Course and has designed “Small Business Net Zero” workshops for COP26, Gloucestershire Growth Hub, Oxfordshire Business First.
“Laura was amazing from the moment we started talking about holding a Net Zero event. With her passion, enthusiasm and subject matter knowledge, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her and we will definitely be asking her back to take part in future Net Zero/Sustainability events.”
Stacey Wheeler, Business Navigator, Cirencester Growth Hub.
Feature image by Ed Hawkins, ‘Climate Stripes’. #ShowYourStripes
This workshop is part funded by the Low Carbon Across the South and East (LoCASE) programme and open to businesses across the UK.
**Please Note: Due to popular demand both current cohorts of this three day workshop are now fully booked. To join a waiting list and hear about future workshop cohort dates please register your interest by emailing email@example.com. Thank you.**