Marketing Strategy for Business Growth
As your business grows and scales, you need to take your marketing up a gear to make it fit for purpose for the next stage in your journey.
This popular and renowned four-part online course equips business leaders and marketers with what they need to build effective, efficient, results-focused marketing strategies that have real impact.
The course is provided by Brighton digital agency Creative Bloom, who have been delivering high-impact marketing training since 2012. The course material is regularly updated to keep up with the pace of the modern digital world. It combines strategy, marketing theory, and proven frameworks with easy-to-use techniques.
- Marketing strategy 101 – strip things back to the core fundamentals of marketing, and how to embed a strategic approach that will grow with you.
- Customer strategy – understand the people you need to reach: who they are and what they want.
- Brand strategy – get clear on your identity. What makes you special and how do you compare to your competition?
- Channel strategy – navigate the array of digital channels to ensure you direct your efforts for maximum impact.
- Campaign execution – learn how to put it all into action, supported by Creative Bloom’s agency experience.
Some feedback from previous attendees:
“Thank you so much for this workshop, myself and the team absolutely loved it and we have learnt so much.”
“This course has helped unlock many of my sticking points and really made me reflect on how and what I need to do in more concrete action steps in my marketing.”
“The Creative Bloom workshops have been fantastic – engaging, insightful and brimming with key ideas to bring our digital marketing strategy forward. The presenters were brilliant to deal with.”
Who is this course for?
For growing businesses with big ambitions around sustainable growth and innovation. It’s for you if you’ve already made strides and you’re now ready to take it to the next level.
We’re able to provide this event free of charge with public funding. It’s supported by the European Regional Development Fund through the Low Carbon Across the South and East (LoCASE) programme and open to businesses across the UK. The State aid value is approximately £1200 for all four days.