12 September 2019, Brighton
Every business needs a strategy, particularly when you’re growing.
At this workshop, you’ll get the opportunity to pause and reflect on what you and your business have achieved so far, and work out what you want to move forward with.
Under the guidance of experienced business advisors, you’ll distil your business strategy onto one page using the BGI Strategy on a Page canvas. The end result will be clarity on your next steps and a crystal-clear plan that you can communicate easily to your team, stakeholders and investors.
Your strategy-on-a-page will include your vision, purpose, values, market proposition and implementation plan with measurable performance indicators.
During the day you’ll cover…
- Your business’s purpose and values
- Strategic objectives for all your core business functions
- What your market proposition is
- What business tools will help you develop your strategy.
Run by the Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub.
“This is one of the best workshops I have been on. It was well run, lots of good information, totally understandable, difficult, but that was good, as it makes you really think.”
12 September 2019, 9.30am – 5.00pm
Varley Park, Brighton, BN1 9EN
Who’s it for?
This workshop is focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
Refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- Understand your business purpose
- Create a roadmap based on SMART actions
- Define your Company Values
- Clarify your marketing proposition including your marketspace, USPs and company promise
- Lay out strategic objectives for sales, marketing, operations, people/talent and finance
- Understand how to apply a cleaner and greener strategic approach to growth
- An introduction to other business tools to help develop your strategy, including, such as the Business Model Canvas and SWOT analysis
You also get your own BGI Certainty Scorecard Report and a Strategy on a Page book.
Places are limited and only for businesses that meet the above criteria. Apply below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
However, don’t miss out on your chance to join the Clean Growth UK and become part of a thriving national business network, access innovation and growth support and hear the latest clean and green business news and opportunities. Join here.