12 September 2019, Brighton
Every business needs a strategy, particularly when going through change. But how often does it end up too long and unread by anybody but those who wrote it?
This workshop uses the BGI Strategy on a Page canvas to get your business strategy onto one page, forcing you to focus on what’s most important and making it crystal clear and accessible for your team, stakeholders and investors.
You’ll develop an on point strategy for your business that includes its vision, purpose, values, market proposition and implementation plan with measurable performance indicators.
Run by the Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub.
- Your business’s purpose and values
- Strategic objectives for all your core business functions
- Your market proposition
- Business tools to help develop your strategy
“This is one of the best workshops I have been on. It was well run, lots of good information, totally understandable, difficult, but that was good, as it makes you really think.”
12 September 2019, 9.30am – 5.00pm
Varley Park, Brighton, BN1 9EN
Who’s it for?
This workshop is focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
Refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- Understand your business purpose
- Create a roadmap based on SMART actions
- Define your Company Values
- Clarify your marketing proposition including your marketspace, USPs and company promise
- Lay out strategic objectives for sales, marketing, operations, people/talent and finance
- Understand how to apply a cleaner and greener strategic approach to growth
- An introduction to other business tools to help develop your strategy, including, such as the Business Model Canvas and SWOT analysis
You also get your own BGI Certainty Scorecard Report and a Strategy on a Page book.
Places are limited and only for businesses that meet the above criteria. Apply below and we’ll get back to you within three working days.