31 October 2019, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Working with partners means you can stretch beyond your current capabilities and resources to achieve more.
Open Innovation means looking outside of your organisation to find skills and knowledge that you lack internally and collaborate with others.
This workshop will help you understand the range of issues and decisions involved when a company is setting up partnerships for developing an innovation.
The day will be facilitated by the University of Brighton’s Business School – Centre of Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management.
Run by the Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub. Opening the event will be Guest Speaker:
Rikesh Shah, Head of Commercial Innovation at Transport for London.
- Strategies to build constructive partnerships that deliver innovation results and create new work for the company.
- The benefits of different types of strategies, such as a partnership with a large corporation or close engagement with a smaller group.
- How to ensure you get a good deal in any partnership.
The workshop includes access to a online portal highlighting best practice cases from across Europe, and tools and resources to help you develop new innovation partnerships.
“Innovation…requires the ability to collaborate and share ideas with other people.”
Working in partnership with:
31 October, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Arora Hotel, Gatwick, RH10 6LW
Who’s it for?
This workshop is for Clean Growth UK members only and focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
Refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- An understanding of the kinds of partnerships that can be helpful in various stages of developing an innovation
- An insight into the critical issues involved in these partnerships and the strategies used to deal with these issues.
- An understanding of how to implement the partnership types and strategies to your own business.
- An insight into how your business can manage partnerships for innovation in a way that serves its strategic interests and allows to secure the deserved share of the value.