Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) has launched its Innovation Exchange competitions focusing on private sector solutions to a range of sustainability challenges.
These challenges require cutting edge technologies and/or approaches. As such, KTN are offering innovative companies the opportunity to become directly linked to, or collaborate with, key industry stakeholders. Successful companies will be available to commercially develop and deploy technology/ideas to address the following sustainability problems:
- Zero Emission Infrastructure for Local Authority Fleets
- Decarbonisation of Large Engines
- Control of Climate onboard Marine Vessels
- Battery systems for a zero-emission Passenger Ferry
- Technologies/Smart solutions to improve Waste Management Practices
Pitch opportunity and further commercial opportunities based on successful applications.
The closing date for applications is 11 February 2021.
Our clean growth funding search tool helps you find all the latest green business funding opportunities. It’s available to all Clean Growth UK members – if you’re not a member yet, you can join for free here.