17 October, 9:30am – 4:30pm, FREE
So what are the key steps to follow when developing a new product or service? This workshop will help you understand the path you need to follow to make an idea happen.
You’ll cover the range of activities and business decisions involved when a company is developing a new product or a new service.
The workshop will be opened by Debbie Luffman, Head of Product Design at Finisterre, and facilitated by the University of Brighton’s Business School – Centre of Change, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management.
Run by the Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub.
- How to develop a mature approach to new product or service development
- The critical issues involved in the various stages of new product development
- Maximising your chances of success to ensure return on investment.
“Very useful and liked the structured format”
“Time to reflect on own journey”
“Plenty of ideas of areas that I need to work on”
17 October, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Varley Park, Brighton, BN1 9EN
Who’s it for?
This workshop is for Clean Growth UK members only and focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
If you’re not a member yet, join for free.
Refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- An understanding of the important questions and critical issues involved in new product or service development.
- An understanding of the strategies available to address common issues, and the business implications of them.
- An understanding of how to apply the strategies to your own business.