Managing Clean Growth Innovation Masterclass
Through our Clean Growth Innovation series of masterclasses, we provide the knowledge to inspire action and transformation for businesses to embrace the drive decarbonisation and the net zero agenda.
This Masterclass focuses on the tools and techniques to manage innovation – to make it happen and help the journey to net zero carbon whilst also achieving growth and the return on investments.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your Innovation Projects ideas
- Understand how Disruptive leadership is about developing a mindset shift
- Consider sustainable manufacturing and look at alternatives to landfill for manufacturing waste, considering large cycle, recycling and reuse opportunities
- Look at business performance and how to stabilise, recover and grow with roadmaps.
- People, planet & profit
- Circular Economy products & services
- Net Zero aspirations
- New business models
- Green Product Portfolio Management
- Using the KTNs Innovation Canvas
- Clean Growth Project Management
- Product and Process LifeCycle Management
- Introducing Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Part of our Clean Growth Innovation Masterclasses series, covering a deep dive into Energy generation, storage, processes and automation and how to manage innovation.