Clean Growth Innovation: Manufacturing & Engineering
As one of the four Grand Challenges in the Government’s Industrial Strategy Clean Growth is critical to unlocking the potential of the manufacturing and engineering sector and improving productivity and business competitiveness.
What is clean growth innovation?
A clean growth innovation is a new or modified process, practice, system or product that contributes to environmental sustainability. That can include physical green upgrades such as battery storage or renewable electricity generation, as well as business improvements such as more efficient processes or a green-focused business strategy.
This FREE workshop will explore Clean Growth Innovation, how it applies to your business, what the benefits are and the barriers to adopting it.
You’ll join peers peers to learn and share ideas on carbon reduction, leadership, managing the skills gap, supply chain challenges, accessing business support and how to introduce new products and processes to become more productive and gain a competitive edge.
Topics covered include:
- Leadership and management development for digitisation
- Low carbon digital skills training and awareness
- The use of data analytics for carbon footprint reduction
- Developing a low carbon digital strategy
- Access to industrial digital technologies
- Working in a peer-to-peer network
- Working with international partners and industry experts
- Access to start up and scale-up funding
Part of our Clean Growth Innovation Masterclasses series, covering a deep dive into energy generation, storage, processes and automation and how to manage innovation.