Green Energy Generation and Storage Masterclass
During this masterclass you’ll explore the different possibilities for on-site energy generation and storage for your businesses, and get advice on what’s best for you and how to implement it.
You’ll learn about the range of renewable energy technologies and how to calculate their payback periods, and get to virtually review technology in action at demonstrator sites.
You’ll also explore how battery technology will play a pivotal role in the drive to net zero, how to access business funding for renewable energies and how to prepare your business for all-electric vehicles by 2030.
A comprehensive range of technologies will be covered:
- Power & Energy basics
- Power conversion technologies
- Commercial Solar PV, wind and solar thermal
- Combined heat & power with biomass
- Heat Pumps & Exchangers, Heat Recovery
- Electrical Storage heating & Infra-Red heating
- Waste to energy & biogas
- Different kinds of combustion & fuel cell
- SmartGrid and energy storage
- Hydro & flywheel storage
- Thermal storage & Battery storage
- Intelligent charging & power demands
- Electric vehicles and electric drivetrains
Part of our Clean Growth Innovation Masterclasses series, covering a deep dive into Energy generation, storage, processes and automation and how to manage innovation.