10 + 24 March 2020. All Day. St Helens Chamber
Clean Growth Innovation is the development of any new and improved product, process, business model or service that reduces your impact on the environment.
Reducing your environmental impact isn’t just about protecting the planet for future generations. It drives down costs, increases profits, improves employee morale and gives your marketing a new angle.
At this FREE two day workshop you’ll do a deep-dive into your business under the expert guidance of Ian Trow, Clean Growth UK Specialist Advisor and MD of Energy and Automation.
Run by Liverpool John Moores University, Clean Growth UK’s North Hub.
- Energy saving and generation
- Process automation
- Clean and green new product and service innovation
- Supply chain management
- Business energy and productivity auditing
- Staff engagement and business strategy
Free follow up sessions with Ian will also be available for those of you who want some 1-2-1 one day support in taking bigger projects forward.
“I believe business has an enormous innovative capacity to tackle all the environmental and social challenges we face”
Mike Barry, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks and Spencer
Day 1: 10 March 2020, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Day 2: 24 March 2020, 9.30am – 4.30pm
St Helens Chamber, Salisbury Street, off Chalon Way, St Helens, WA10 1FY
Sat nav – WA10 1BX
Who’s it for?
This workshop is for Clean Growth UK members only and focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
There’s ample parking, refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- Understand energy source and storage options
- Understand how to control energy and resources through automation
- Master methods to analyse, optimise and automate business processes
- Understand energy consumption management and monitoring
- Make sense of Industry 4.0 & the Internet of Things
- Know how to implement a clean growth strategy
- Know where to access business support and funding for clean growth