7 November + 5 December 2019
Clean Growth Innovation is the development of any new and improved product, process, business model or service that reduces your impact on the environment.
Reducing your environmental impact isn’t just about protecting the planet for future generations. It drives down costs, increases profits, improves employee morale and gives your marketing a new angle.
This free two day workshop will give you insight into what the opportunities are in your business, and how to implement them.
Run by the Green Growth Platform, Clean Growth UK’s South East Hub, in partnership with Sussex Chamber of Commerce.
- Energy saving and generation
- Process automation
- Clean and green new product and service innovation
- Supply chain management
- Business energy and productivity auditing
- Staff engagement and business strategy
“I believe business has an enormous innovative capacity to tackle all the environmental and social challenges we face”
Mike Barry, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks and Spencer
Day 1: 7 November 2019, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Day 2: 5 December 2019, 9.30am – 4.30pm
Who’s it for?
This workshop is focused on developing clean and green business innovation. It’s for any SME leader in any sector who wants to do things differently and is developing new clean and green products, services or processes.
There’s ample parking, refreshments and pastries will be waiting for you on arrival, and lunch is provided.
- Understand energy source and storage options
- Understand how to control energy and resources through automation
- Master methods to analyse, optimise and automate business processes
- Understand energy consumption management and monitoring
- Make sense of Industry 4.0 & the Internet of Things
- Know how to implement a clean growth strategy
- Know where to access business support and funding for clean growth
This workshop is run in partnership with Sussex Chamber of Commerce.
Places are limited and only for businesses that meet the above criteria. Enquire below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
However, don’t miss out on your chance to join the Clean Growth UK and become part of a thriving national business network, access innovation and growth support and hear the latest clean and green business news and opportunities. Join here.